The Romance Reviews

Thursday 16 February 2012

Watchtower Series

As you might know, the first 3 books are coming this summer (more HERE on my website).

Some release dates changed but since they are still quite far out, nothing much to worry about.

Currently I've got a plan for 5 books in this series. I've talked about this before and I will talk some more about it but I thought to let you know, that book 5 is coming along really well.

LOL - book 5 is called Siren Song and will have a *cough* siren in it. Who could've guessed?

And what about book 4 you ask? Icelands is also coming along but has hit a snag. I've found it easier to actually write book 5 and invent the book 4 story line in retrospect. I guess I am weird.


And this is an image of how I picked the Icelands which is the title of book 4...and again, can you guess where it'll take place? (Hint: it will have to do with something needing much ice and snow! HA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment