The Romance Reviews

Sunday 13 May 2012

Contest WINNERS!

Now, before I announce the 3 winners, I just want to take a moment to let everyone know how I selected the names.

I counted all the entries, giving out number 1 to the first entry, number 2 to the second and so on and then let a random number generator (courtesy of the internet LOL) work it's magic 3 times.

So, the 3 winners are:

  • arella3173_forever
  • Rach
  • Panalopy

 Please let me know which copy you would like (Being Human, Betting On Love or Over The Rainbow), keeping in mind that for ORT the release date is 2 June so you will only be getting your free copy then.


I have the pdfs for the others books but if you require a different format, let me know and I can request it for you. These are only available for now in ebook format...


You can contact me at amariemay@gmail.com


Looking forward to hearing from you!


And thanks to everyone who participated in the contest! I would've loved everyone to win but I guess if that were possible then it wouldn't be a contest!


Take care!


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment