The Romance Reviews

Saturday 12 May 2012

Contest: free ebook

I will be over on the SILVER face book page (HERE) later today. Now, I've been having issues with the internet, so if I vanish, please still comment away. I will get back to you as soon as I am able!

Contest: free ebook (click on picture to go to my website for more details)


If you comment, you will be entered into a draw where you can win an ebook of your choice from the above 3 books. The random number generator will pick 3 lucky winners and those winner can take a pick. The format can be any format supported on the SILVER website.

Over The Rainbow will be released on 2 June, so at the moment this book is still only possible to purchase on pre-order. If you select this book as your price, you will only receive your free copy once it has been released!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment