The Romance Reviews

Saturday 14 January 2012

Resolution

My blog isn't a very happening place at the moment and while talking to myself does sound scarily appealing, I hope in 2012, I will get a few more people to follow me.

Hm...that sounds quite wrong somehow...LOL...

Anyway, what I want for 2012 is to be more active, make this blog a happening place and hopefully by talking to myself, people will start to follow.

I also want to host challenges and give aways but of course, there is no point in me doing this unless I get some more people to follow...sounds like a catch 22, doesn't it?

Anyway, *silence echoes around the room* I am talking to myself...blablalblalbla...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure more people are following you than you realise, we just do it silently.......I follow you via a RSS feeder so every post you makes turns up in my RSS feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I hadn't thought of that! Thanks for reminding me! :)

      Delete