The Romance Reviews

Saturday 13 April 2013

Talking about FEAR

I know there isn't much point in posting the links to the blog post after the fact, but I decided to do it anyway. 

I've been pretty busy with moving and setting up my new place, so I am really sorry for the lack of communication. However, once I am settled in my new place, I will be blogging a lot more frequently over at the Armchair Reader (HERE). 

The giveaway is over, I am afraid, but I still think my post on Fear is a good one. And of course, I would recommend reading all the other posts by other authors too! Interesting reads! I have plans to do a whole series of blog post on such topics, so watch this space for more news!

Here are the links to my two blog posts. Like I said, sorry the giveaway is over. I will make it up to you guys with a new one soon!


Take care, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment