The Romance Reviews

Monday 16 January 2012

Review for Stay The Night by Scarlett Parrish

Stay The NightStay The Night by Scarlett Parrish

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved it. Probably because I can be a total grump too but there was something about Kit which totally drew me in.

The drama queen in me hoped there was more to him and his issues...because that is one part I wasn't too happy with...that there wasn't a real explanation or an attempt at least as to why he is the way he is...I thought there were hints of something in his past which made him this way, unable to connect and I would've expcected this to be adressed but hey, maybe I was overeaching...

I loved the book. Kit was adorable and he and Steven had real chemistry which nearly jumped off the pages. It wasn't only a joy to read but a total must and I will most certainly read it over and over again for pleasure and for laughts...

Thanks so much for writing this! :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment