The Romance Reviews

Monday 26 September 2011

Review for Bulletproof by Mary Calmes

Bulletproof (A Matter of Time #5)Bulletproof by Mary Calmes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I love this entire book series. Actually, I stared reading the series with book 3 and I went back to reading the first ones and I was hooked.

I squeed when I saw the upcoming release and the frist thing I did this morning, right after getting out of bed, was get my dowload.

And I waited all day to read it and I LOVED IT! I love Jory. He bounces from one thing to the next, totally adorable and clueless at the same time and I just want to bundle him up and cuddle him into submission.

The story line is engaging as always, new characters are introduced and nothing is ever as it seems. She has a real talent for taking the reader on a ride and not giving anything away while the rollercoaster starts up.

To say I would recommend this book would be an understatment. I love the entire series. There can't be enough and I hope there will be more in the future. But if there isn't, I just settle for reading and reading this over and over again. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment