The Romance Reviews

Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas Blog Hop - Christmas Spirit

I am participating in tihs years's blog hop hosted by the lovely RJ Scott (details of all participants are at the bottom). CHRISTMAS SPIRIT I think for most people Christmas is a festival about love, celebrating family. With family I also mean close friends, not just 'family' through blood. To me, Christmas is about seeing loved ones, spending time with them and enjoying a good meal (or two followed by an overdose of home baked cookies).
What does Christmas mean for you? Do you have any good memories you might want to share? For me, one of my earliest memories is trying to climb the window to our living room from the outside...so that I could try and sneak a peak into the room. I seriously wanted to try and spot Santa (well, we call him Christkindl but anyway). I wanted to see my presents arrive. Of course my Dad was on to me, put the blinds down and that was that. Even lurking around the bathroom during the night, to catch Santa in the act didn't produce any results (obviously. LOL). I also take a moment during this time of the year to think about what I am thankful for. If I can, I always try to light a candle in church too. Now, to the giveway (or early Christmas present, this is how I like to think about it). All you need to do to enter the draw is comment below. Please remember to leave me with your E-mail address so that I can actually contact you afterwards.
I am offering a free e-book for either one of the published titles in my Watchtower Series (see the beautifl cover pages to the left). Or a free copy of one of my contemporary stories: Betting On Love or Darkest Hour.
So there's quite a lot of choice for one winner!
So Merry Christmas (in advance) to everyone. May you have good times and lots of laughs. Thank you for your support and for stopping by! Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment